A NEW FORM OF
ANALYSIS IN THE CLOUD
Analysis service for trace and rapid
analysis of glycoprotein sugar chains.
A TRACE, RAPID GLYCOPROTEIN GLYCAN ANALYSIS SERVICE
XevoG2XS and Q-TOF
Combine services freely,
from pre-processing to analysis
3-days lead time
¥10,000 / analysis
Analysis requests, progress confirmation, deliverable acquisition all performed online.
Security measures include login authentication, encrypted communication,and a private network.
FREELY COMBINE SERVICES
Easily create an optimal service, even for rapid analysis of large numbers of samples orthorough characterization of a single sample.
Spectral resolution >20,000 FWHM, Dynamic range >4 digits or more,
¥10,000 /analysis, Average lead time : 3 days.
WIDE RANGE OF
Pre-study services, pre-processing services.
Measurement services (LC, LC-MS, MS, NMR)
Analysis services (intact, disulfide, peptide mapping, glycoprofile, etc.)
Add-on services (post-study, sample storage, analysis environment provision)
02:HANDLE YOUR DATA YOUR OWN WAY
- Analysis of measurement data
- Analyzing measurement data yourself can help you discover new insights.
- Analysis of RAW data
- RAW data are stored in the cloud. You can use your own analysis software to get processed data in the style you want.
- Access to analysis data
- Analysis data are stored in the cloud. We can provide analysis data quickly in a customized style to registered members.
- Access to analysis reports
- Glycan analysis results (PDF reports) are stored in the cloud, and can be downloaded at any time.
- 1.APPLICATION FOR SERVICE
- Please apply on our web site. After reviewing your application, we will send you a service start notification, terms, specification and confidentiality agreement.
- 2.ANALYSIS REQUEST
- Please fill out the request form. After receiving your request, we will send you the analysis specification. Please check the proposed analysis specification and approve it using approval form when you have confirmed that the analysis specification satisfies your request.
- 3.ANALYSIS WORK
- Please pack your analyte with the supplied packing kit and send it to us. After receiving your analyte, we will send you a receipt. Once the analysis operation is completed, you will be able to download the RAW data, analysis data and analysis reports.
(Please note: the data and the reports will be available to download for 60 days.)
- You will be invoiced after completion of the analysis and sending of the data or reports. Please pay by the end of the following month.
CONTRIBUTING TO THE CREATION OF INNOVATIVE
BIOPHARMACEUTICALS USING STATE-OF-THE-ART ANALYTICAL
AND SYNTHETIC TECHNIQUES CENTERED AROUND
CHEMICALLY-SYNTHESIZED GLYCAN, GLYCOPROTEIN AND GLYCOPEPTIDE STANDARDS
ACROSCALE is a bioscience company centered around the advancement of glycoprotein discovery using analytical technology. Our analytical techniques are achieved using our chemically-synthesized glycan, glycopeptide and glyoprotein standards. With these standards and the latest high sensitivity and high resolution instruments, we are able to establish an optimal analysis system for each application, thereby enabling the trace and rapid qualitative/quantitative analysis needed in glycoprotein drug discovery.
The management of glycan structural profile or higher order structure, which are said to be involved in biological activity, is a major trend in biopharmaceutical drug development aiming for higher-order control of molecular structure. Accordingly, a highly accurate analytical approach affords improved product quality and ultimately reductions in process and product quality control loads. Meanwhile, in fundamental research, functions of glycans and glycoproteins that are not yet understood can potentially be elucidated.
|Establishment||Feb. 10, 2014|
|Board of Directors||Junji Yokota President
Hiroaki Asai Director (GLYTECH Inc. CEO)
Masahiro Hirama Director
Yutaka Shibuya Director (GLYTECH Inc. Director)
Hideaki Inoue Accounting Advisor
3-5-7-403 Kokubuncho, Aoba-ku, Sendai City,
Miyagi Pref., 980-0803, Japan
468 #501 Aramaki aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai City,
Miyagi Pref., 980-0845, Japan
KRP#1-109, 134 Chudoji minami-machi,
Shimogyou-ku, Kyoto, 600-8813, Japan